|BookSense (Standard)||A compact and lightweight portable DAISY player. This multi-function DAISY reader is compatible with a wide range of audio formats including DAISY and MP3. Other features include,a built-in text to speech engine, clock, recorder. Its built-in text to speech engine supports a wide range of electronic documents.|
|BookSense XT||A compact and lightweight portable DAISY player. This multi-function DAISY reader is compatible with a wide range of audio formats including DAISY and MP3. Other features include: a built-in text to speech engine, calculator, clock, recorder. Its built-in text to speech engine supports a wide range of electronic documents.
The BookSense comes in two models. BookSense(Standard) and BookSense XT. Both models play audio files, DAISY content, and read documents. Secured-Digital (SD) memory card slot, and built-in digital recorder are all standard features on both the BookSense and BookSense XT. The media player supports a variety of formats, such as MP3, MP4, OGG, WAV, WAX, M4A, and WMA.
The BookSense XT has enhanced features including 4 Gig built-in memory, Bluetooth Headphone option, and built-in FM radio.
|Braille Sense Plus||A PDA with braille and speech output and a braille keyboard. Features a word processor, appointment calendar, phone book, media player and scientific calculator. Can be used as a braille display and speech synthesizer when connected to a personal computer. ||email@example.com |
|Braille Sense U2||The New Braille Sense U2 provides power and speed in a notetaker.
Powerful performance with faster processing Boasting a 1GHz Mobile CPU and a 32GB flashdisk, Braille Sense U2 offers rapid data processing combined with as much memory as you desire.
|E-Bot Pro||The E-bot PRO iPad compatible portable reading, writing and distance video magnifier provides full-page OCR capability.
This portable video magnifier can be connected with a Mac via USB 3.0 or PC via USB 2.0/3.0, or a TV or computer monitor with HDMI.
Display directly on your iPad screen via dedicated Wi-Fi wireless access point and use common touch-screen gestures to adjust the magnification level and image color, capture an image or OCR a document.
Connect E-bot PRO to your iPad™ or Android™ tablet, Mac™ or PC to view and interact with your reading, writing or distance magnification image. Navigate your reading material smoothly and easily using joystick control or touch-screen gestures which move the camera in response to your touch. Use E-bot PRO to read a book, see the whiteboard or take notes in class. OCR scan a full page of text, then listen to it read aloud through a built-in speaker or headset (speaker jack available for earphone or headset).
- Move the camera and adjust magnification using the integrated joystick on the remote control or by using touch-screen gestures on your tablet. E-bot PRO will even remember your place on your reading document when you switch between far and near view. Students will stay engaged with a classroom lecture and employees focus their attention on the presentation with the aid of E-bot PRO?s automated near-to-far or far-to-near camera with position memory.
- OCR capture an entire page then listen in either a male or female voice as well as set your speech rate and volume. E-bot PRO features a secondary, dedicated camera for OCR that ensures a great-quality scan whether in a classroom, office or home environment.
- Save OCR Text and Captured Images to a built-in SD Card
- OCR and save pages from a textbook, newspaper or magazine. Capture and save as text or image.
- Bring E-bot PRO wherever you want to use it. E-bot PRO is lightweight and easily folds into a compact size.
- Display E-bot PRO?s image directly on your iPad or Android tablet. Quickly and effortlessly connect your tablet via a dedicated Wi-Fi connection, without any wires or cables! This reduces desktop clutter and tangled cables.
- View a book or document on your desk or a presentation on a board or screen across the room. Switch between the two without losing the respective magnification level, image setting or display contrast in reading or distance view.
- Increase or decrease the zoom level, change text and background color, adjust contrast, initiate an OCR scan, pause and resume OCR text-to-speech reading, and more using familiar pinch and swipe gestures. This intuitive user-interface means anyone from elementary school students to seniors with vision loss can learn to use E-bot quickly and with very little instruction.
- Transmit fast, high-quality images to your desktop or laptop PC or Mac.
- Auto Brightness in addition to Built-in LED Lighting that Illuminates the Surface of the Reading Area
- An integrated light sensor automatically detects the light in your surroundings and adjusts for a clear, high-contrast reading or writing image.
- Use E-bot PRO for more than 4 hours on a single charge.
- All functions are available via an intuitive wireless remote control that features a multi-speed joystick to control the camera movement To read across a line of text or pan around a classroom or conference room in distance view.
- Use the built-in OCR to capture and read documents even without a PC or tablet at tache
|Order E-Bot Pro from The Chicago Lighthouse Store|
|Sync Braille (20 Cell)||Small, light and compact display for use with desktop or laptop computers. Offers
|Sync Braille (32 Cell)||Small, light and compact display for use with desktop or laptop computers. Offers
|Voice Sense||PDA with speech output and a braille keyboard. Features a word processor, appointment calendar, phone book, media player, FM radio and scientific calculator. ||firstname.lastname@example.org|