Christine Ha Cooking Her Way to Being Next MasterChef
by Joe Strechay
Have you heard about Christine Ha? She's a contestant — who’s blind — on MasterChef, the FOX Network Primetime reality television cooking competition starring Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich, and Graham Elliot. These star chefs and food critic judge aspiring cooks from around the country on their culinary skills. Christine is a University of Houston graduate student and a food blogger who shows off her skills in many ways.
"You have an excellent palate!" said Chef Gordon Ramsay about Christine Ha. Ms. Ha is coming straight from MasterChef to answering some questions for AFB CareerConnect about her life and experiences on the popular television show. The question and answer piece can be found in the AFB CareerConnect series called "Our Stories" (formerly known as Success Stories). "Our Stories" feature successful persons who are blind or visually impaired. The articles describe their lives, careers, education, experiences, and the technology that they use.
MasterChef is on Monday and Tuesday nights at 9 PM Eastern on the FOX Network — Watch and support Christine as she competes to be the next MasterChef! But first, read her story, Christine Ha: MasterChef Contestant, Writer and Cook.
Log in to Post a Comment
- Public Policy (27 posts)
- Education (16 posts)
- Technology (27 posts)
- Social Life and Recreation (24 posts)
- In the News (23 posts)
- Video Description (9 posts)
- Helen Keller (25 posts)
- Veterans (3 posts)
- Personal Reflections (32 posts)
- Leadership (1 post)
- Health (4 posts)
- Diabetes and diabetic retinopathy (1 post)
- Holidays (3 posts)
- Employment (27 posts)
- Readers Want to Know (4 posts)
- Feedback From the Field: AFB Organizes Letter to the Institute for Education Sciences Advocating for Research in Blindness, Visual Impairment, and Deaf-blindness
- Comcast Announces New Talking Guide for Access to Television
- Helen Keller and the American Foundation for the Blind's Commitment to Veterans Who Have Lost Their Sight