September is National Guide Dog Month
by AFB Staff
In light of this month's celebration of guide dogs, we’ve assembled some favorite past (and present) posts throughout AFB's blog network that highlight the importance of, and our love for, our canine helper-friends.
Can a Guide Dog "Know" Its Owner Is Blind? (VisionAware)
Is Your Child Ready for a Canine Buddy? (FamilyConnect)
And, of course, use our directory any time to find services related to dog guide training.
Person with dog guide photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
- Getting Around
Log in to Post a Comment
- Technology (29 posts)
- Helpful Products (9 posts)
- Employment (29 posts)
- Helen Keller (29 posts)
- Education (20 posts)
- Personal Reflections (35 posts)
- Getting Around (32 posts)
- In the News (26 posts)
- Social Life and Recreation (25 posts)
- Orientation and Mobility (18 posts)
- Planning for the Future (4 posts)
- Independence (2 posts)
- Sports (21 posts)
- Arts and Leisure (15 posts)
- Low Vision (3 posts)