Customer Care Center Professional - Orlando, FL
Organization: Lighthouse Central Florida (Lighthouse Works!)
Customer Care Center Professional
Employee Status: Non-exempt- Hourly- Part-time
• Provides outstanding customer service in a call center or front desk operation.
• Handles inbound and outbound calls as well as email for assigned account/contract.
• Completes customer order requests and fulfillment, data entry, maintain customer database, researches and resolves customer problems.
• Conducts product satisfaction and customer surveys; follow-up with customers accordingly.
Work Direction: Works under the direction and training of the Customer Care Center Manager
• Arrive to post on time and ready to work assigned hours.
• Manage and respond to contract traffic (telephone calls, emails, etc.) using customer-oriented etiquette.
• Address customer issues, assuring that contract service levels and objectives are met.
• Make outbound calls, as required, for such purposes as polling, administering surveys, appointment reminders, and product sales.
• Greet callers, establish rapport, and project professional tone within established service standards.
• Schedule and place follow-up calls/emails in response to customer inquiries
• Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Process customer orders and initiate order requisitions, if required by contract.
• Complete fulfillment and distribution of customer materials and documents, if required by contract.
• Operate equipment and software necessary to perform the job, including, but not limited to MS Office Suite
• Utilize prescribed software to document, process and/or track all customer data and follow-up.
• Work with customer service team to attain serviceability improvement and process enhancements.
• Operate PC, FAX, and telephone system or other devices in communicating with customers.
• Prepare reports, schedules, documents, and forms as required by the call center operation or customer order facilitation.
• Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work.
• Listen to and score recorded calls based on criteria provided by the customer
• Enter call ratings into spreadsheets or other software per instructions
• Participate in call calibration sessions with team members and perform internal calibration review of scored calls
• Actively participate in all training programs and team meetings, willingly learn and implement new procedures, and incorporate feedback and coaching received.
• Contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department and the agency by performing all other duties as assigned.
• Comply with agency policies and procedures including completion of required documentation and reports
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required
License and/or Certification:
• 1 year experience in customer service and/or call center industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Customer Service Basics or equivalent training preferred.
• Experience with Avaya Contact Center Express and CCE software preferred.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient in business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar
• Fluency in Spanish a plus
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Internet navigation
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service to a diverse customer base
• Ability to remain positive in all situations with difficult customers.
• Ability to handle non-routine customer calls
• Ability to sell a product or service
• Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to gather data, monitor processes, and seek continuous improvement opportunities
• Typical office environment with infrequent lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials up to 10 lbs
• Extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation
• Extended periods of listening requiring the ability to perceive and discriminate sounds.
• Extended periods of oral communication
• Frequent typing
• Frequent placing and turning motions, such as sorting, filing, and retrieving
• Infrequent twisting or bending at the waist or reaching overhead
• Pass background checks
• Flexible schedule
• If hired for this position, due to our government contract/Ability One requirements, you must be legally blind to be considered for this opportunity and provide documentation of legal blindness upon first day of employment.