AFB eLearning Center on Aging and Visual Impairment Offering Webinar Course on Management of Foot Disorders Related to Diabetes
The AFB eLearning Center on Aging and Visual Impairment is offering a new webinar entitled:
Management of Foot Disorders Related to Diabetes
The webinar has been recorded and is available for your use and purchase at www.afb.org/store/courses.
This webinar course consists of a recorded lecture and has a written transcript and a PowerPoint presentation.
Here are the course objectives:
- Participants will be able to identify common foot conditions that can occur with diabetes.
- Participants will be able to recognize causes of neuropathy in the feet.
- Participants will be able to name mechanical factors affecting the feet.
- Participants will be able to list biomechanical goals and strategies for foot care management.
To complete the course and receive full credit, you must take the following steps:
- Purchase the course for $25.00.
- Listen to the Lecture.
- Pass the 10-question post-test with an 80% or better.
- Complete the evaluation.
This webinar course has been approved for 1 hour of CEU credit for ACVREP and for 1 hour for CRCC. You will get a confirmation of course completion upon completing the last step. Certificates will be sent via e-mail or you may access them in the "My Profile" section of the eLearning Center.