American Foundation for the Blind - Home Page
Slide Show of Featured Items
Support the Anne Sullivan Macy Act
Help children with visual impairments get the resources they need to thrive in school.
Described TV Listings Now Available
AFB has implemented a Described TV Listings page, an online guide where visitors can determine which shows will be described as well as when they air.
Connect with Families
Get strategies and support for parenting kids who are blind or visually impaired, from infancy to the teen years.
You Can Help
AFB is helping children with vision loss achieve their full potential. Your donation today will help make that a reality.
Find the Right Job
Career tips and guidance for visually impaired job seekers.
The Resources You Need
Comprehensive training tools for professionals in the vision loss field.
- Reminder to check out the new American Foundation for the Blind App that Helps People with Vision Loss Easily Take Notes on iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®
Join the Conversation
Comment on AFB's Blogs
- On June 27, Support the Anne Sullivan Macy Act – Here's How
by Mark Richert on 6/13/2013
- We Want Your Opinion: Take AFB’s Described TV Survey
by Mark Richert on 6/5/2013
- On Charlotte Brown and Other Young Athletes With Vision Loss
by Joe Strechay on 5/16/2013
Share Your Story
- General Questions About Blindness - 179 subjects
- Technology Talk - 108 subjects
- Work Life - 25 subjects