Assistive Technology Partners - AFB Directory Profile
Assistive Technology Partners
601 East Eighteenth Avenue
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 315-1280 (Local)
(303) 837-1208 (Fax)
(800) 255-3477 (Toll-Free)
(303) 837-8964 (TDD/TTY)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Geographic area served: Colorado.
Publications: Newsletter (quarterly), Fast Facts, Tech Topics.
Julia Beems, Instructor, RERC-ACT Program Coordinator, (303) 315-1280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Bodine, Executive Director and Instructor, (303) 315-1280, email@example.com
Diane Brians, Assistive Technology Specialist, (303) 315-1280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lorrie Harkness, Tech Act Coordinator, Information Services Coordinator, (303) 315-1280, email@example.com
Greg McGrew, Clinical Services Director, Assistive Technology Specialist, (303) 315-1280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Melonis, Director, Senior Instructor, Training and Education Coordinator, (303) 315-1280, Maureen.Melonis@UCDenver.edu
Jim Sandstrum, Business Services Coordinator, Assistive Technology Specialist, (303) 315-1280, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Provides assessment services to other agencies.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training to seniors in use of assistive technology.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information in braille and large-print formats about assistive technologies via web site. Answers questions concerning organization's products and services.
- Recreation Services
- Offers training sessions in the use of assistive technology in recreation.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance to agencies and individuals.
- Professional Training
- Offers training to professionals who provide early intervention services.