Assistive Technology Program for the District of Columbia - AFB Directory Profile
Assistive Technology Program for the District of Columbia
University Legal Services
220 I Street NE, Suite 130
Washington, DC 20002
(202) 547-0198 (Local)
(202) 547-2662 (Fax)
(202) 547-2657 (TDD/TTY)
Alicia Jones, Program Manager, email@example.com
Nena Moore, Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides outreach support to community-based organizations, advocates, and consumers through training sessions, citywide events and information to expand awareness about assistive technology devices and services. Participates in conferences, exhibits, health fairs, and other public forums to provide demonstrations and information on assistive technology devices and services.
- Financial Assistance
- Offers an assistive technology loan program.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance to individual consumers, consumer organizations, service providers, employers, housing and assisted living providers about how assistive technology can improve people’s lives.