Bergen Family Center - AFB Directory Profile
Bergen Family Center
44 Armory Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201) 568-0817 (Local)
(201) 568-0913 (Fax)
Bergen Family Center's Shining Lights program is part of the Social Adult Day Care. The Shining Lights meets on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Participants are people who are visually impaired, ambulatory, and independent.
Hours of operation: 8:30 AM-2:30 PM.
Clients served on average per year: 100
Number of staff: 7+ volunteers
Staff description: Highly trained social work and recreation staff provides social day care and care management services.
Geographic area served: All of Bergen County.
Esther Candelario, Recreation Coordinator, Social Worker, (201) 568-0817 17, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Linder, Director, Eldercare Services
Mitch Schonfeld, President/CEO, email@example.com
Diane Smith, Nutrition Coordinator, Recreation Supervisor, (201) 568-0817 29, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Provides social evaluation. Individual, family and group therapy available at agency.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Refers for rehabilitation services. Offers Care Management services through Bergen NJ EASE for clients 60 years and older.
- Information and Referral
- Refers to various community resources for people who are blind or visually impaired. Provides general information.
- Recreation Services
- Offers Social Adult Day Care. Activities include exercise, games, arts and crafts, dance, breakfast, lunch and snack.