Blair/Clearfield Association for the Blind - AFB Directory Profile
Blair/Clearfield Association for the Blind
300 Fifth Avenue
Altoona, PA 16602-2730
(814) 944-2021 (Local)
(814) 944-3197 (Fax)
(888) 912-5463 (Toll-Free)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Clients served on average per year: 100
Number of staff: 7
Staff description: Office and case workers.
Geographic area served: Blair and Clearfield Counties
Publications: Newsletter (quarterly).
Gloria Pattie, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- In-Home Services
- Offers chore services.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other services.
- Library Services
- Provides talking book applications and maintains an on-site lending library for descriptive videos and cassette books.
- Recreation Services
- Provides recreation services.
- Transportation Services
- Offers transportation services to clients.
Services for Children
- Conducts prechool vision screening. Offers eye safety program for preschools and preschool vision screenings.
- Preschool Programs
- Provides preschool screening program.