Center for Living Independence for Multi-Handicapped Blind (CLIMB) - AFB Directory Profile
Center for Living Independence for Multi-Handicapped Blind (CLIMB)
161 West Sierra Madre Boulevard
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
(626) 355-1447 (Local)
(626) 289-5378 (Fax)
The mission of CLIMB is to design and deliver vocational, residential and community integration services to developmentally disabled individuals that will result in their fullest participation in all aspects of community living and the work force.
Hours of operation: 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Chris Onye, Director of Operations
William Young, Executive Director
Services for Adults
- Provides social evaluation, psychological evaluation/testing, and individual counseling.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in independent living, community integration, money management, personal and social adjustment, and braille skills.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides vocational training/evaluations, career/skill counseling, occupational skill development, sheltered workshops, placement.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.