Central Susquehanna Sight Services - AFB Directory Profile
Central Susquehanna Sight Services
348 Market Street
Sunbury, PA 17801
(570) 286-1471 (Local)
(570) 286-6005 (Fax)
(888) 646-6644 (Toll-Free)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Clients served on average per year: 650
Number of staff: 5
Staff description: Part-time life skills workers. Also uses volunteers.
Geographic area served: Columbia, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union Counties.
Shelly Stroble, Executive Director, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers public education programs for schools, businesses, and civic groups and Sensitivity to Blindness training.
- Provides social evaluations, adjustment to blindness services, referral to community services. Refers and provides consultation to other agencies for other counseling or social services.
- Employment/Job Training
- Operates sheltered workshops. Refers for other employment-oriented services. Sells manufactured products (hand-woven rugs, placemats, and brooms) on site. Offers chair caning.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other agencies as necessary. Refers for and provides consultation to other agencies for rehabilitation services.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision services.
Services for Children
- Preschool Programs
- Offers preschool vision screenings.