Centre Louis-Hebert - AFB Directory Profile
1550 Pointe aux Lievres Nord
Quebec, PQ G1L 4M8
(418) 529-5511 (Local)
(418) 524-1143 (Fax)
Hours of operation: 8:30 AM-4:30 PM (September to June); 8:00 AM-4:00 PM (July-August)
Staff description: 56
Francine Vachon, Coordinator
Services for Adults
- Provides referrals to local centers. Offers counseling for orientation in school and work.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers training in social and community integration and adaptation to the environment.
- Employment/Job Training
- Works with outside agencies in job placement.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides evaluation and referrals, follow-up, and training in the use of low vision devices.