DakotaLink - AFB Directory Profile
1161 Deadwood Avenue
Rapid City, SD 57702
(605) 394-6742 (Local)
(800) 645-0673 (Toll-Free)
Patrick Czerny, Technical Services Coordinator, (605) 394-6742 2#, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Develops and monitors changes in laws, rules, regulation, policies and practices to provide greater access to assistive technology devices and services and develops and implement strategies to overcome barriers to receiving assistive technology devices and services.
- Assistive Products
- Conducts training activities throughout the state in order to continue promotion of assistive technology awareness. has Maintains four geographically located Demonstration Centers across the state for the purpose of allowing individuals with varying disabilities to try out different assistive devices.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides outreach and training to under represented and rural populations.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Coordinates assistive technology activities among state agencies to increase access to, provision of and funding for assistive technology.