Delaware Department of Education, Exceptional Children Resources, Teaching and Learning Branch - AFB Directory Profile
Delaware Department of Education, Exceptional Children Resources, Teaching and Learning Branch
John G. Townsend Building
401 Federal Street
Dover, DE 19901
(302) 735-4210 (Local)
(302) 739-2388 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Geographic area served: Delaware.
Sarah Celestin, NIMAS State Coordinator, scelestin@doe.K12.de.us
Mary Ann Mieczkowski, Director, Exceptional Children Resources, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Education Services
- Provides the leadership to ensure that Delaware delivers an effective system of education for students with disabilities that is in full compliance with federal and state laws.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information to communities regarding public education of blind/visually impaired students.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation/technical assistance to school districts and charter schools concerning public education of blind/visually impaired students in Delaware.
- Professional Training
- Co-sponsors with Division for Visually Impaired various programs for teachers of the blind/visually impaired.