Devers Memorial Eye Clinic - AFB Directory Profile
Devers Memorial Eye Clinic
1040 NW 22nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97210
(503) 413-8499 (Local)
(503) 413-7006 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Monday–Tuesday, Thursday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Geographic area served: Unlimited.
Linda Grana, Outreach Coordinator
Services for Adults
- Community Outreach Programs
- Runs Vision Screening Community Outreach Program to bring vision screening research and leading-edge diagnostics to Oregon populations most at risk for glaucoma.
- Provides individual and family counseling.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision resources. Provides training in the use of assistive devices, such as special glasses, magnifiers, telescopes, computer software, Talking Books and players.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Offers O&M instruction.
Services for Children
- Provides routine vision examinations for eyeglasses and contact lenses, as well as screening and treatment for medical conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic eye disease and other diseases of the eye.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Works with industry to accelerate the development of new technologies and pharmaceuticals for diagnosing and treating eye disease. Provides leading-edge diagnostics and monitoring equipment to patients from around the world with vision-threatening diseases.