Edith Bishel Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired - AFB Directory Profile
Edith Bishel Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
628 North Arthur Street
Kennewick, WA 99336
(509) 735-0699 (Local)
(509) 735-4074 (Fax)
Sheila Turner, Independent Living Skills Trainer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides customized computer training and education services.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers prsonalized independent living skills training.
- Low Vision Services
- Performs low vision evaluations and offers low vision devices and training in their use.
- Support Groups
- Offers vision loss support groups.