Finger Lakes Independence Center - AFB Directory Profile
Finger Lakes Independence Center
215 Fifth Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 272-2433 (Local)
(607) 272-0902 (Fax)
(607) 272-2433 (TDD/TTY)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Geographic area served: Tompkins, and Schuyler Counties.
Publications: Newsletter (quarterly).
Lenore Schwager, Executive Director
Services for Adults
- Community Outreach Programs
- Disability outreach program provides speakers to address concerns of disabled individuals of various age groups.
- Information and Referral
- Refers to community-based resources for people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Low Vision Services
- Demonstrates and loans low vision devices to anyone who needs one.
- Services for Seniors
- Visual Support Group meets every first Tuesday of the month from 1:00 PM-2:30 PM. Have accessible computer for consumer's use at our office.
- Support Groups
- Offers support groups for anyone with low vision. Visual Support Group meets every first Tuesday of the month from 1:00 PM-2:30 PM. Have accessible computer for consumer's use at our office.