Georgia Babies Can't Wait Program - AFB Directory Profile
Georgia Babies Can't Wait Program
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404) 657-2767 (Local)
(404) 657-2726 (Fax)
(800) 229-2038 (Toll-Free)
Georgia's Part C program of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) serves infants and toddlers, birth to three years of age with developmental delays.
Clients served on average per year: 8300
Geographic area served: Georgia.
Cynthia Bryant, Part C Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Developmental evaluation and assessment of infants and toddlers with known or suspected developmental delays.
- Provides support to parents/guardians of enrolled children.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- May include but not limited to assistive technology, special instruction, health/medical services as defined in the law, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, family support. Lead agency for Georgia's early intervention system as required under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Support for Parents
- Parent to parent of Georgia provides resources, referrals and parent-to-parent supposr to families of children with special needs.
- Support Groups
- Parent to Parent of Georgia provides resources, referrals and parent-to-parent support for families with children with special needs.