Georgia Project for Assistive Technology - AFB Directory Profile
Georgia Project for Assistive Technology
1870 Twin Towers East
205 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive, SE
Atlanta, GA 30334
(404) 656-6318 (Local)
(404) 651-6457 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Geographic area served: Georgia.
Publications: Assistive Technology News (3 times per year).
Gina Gelinas, Program Manager, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Supports local school systems in their efforts to provide assistive technology devices and services to students with disabilities.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides distance support to local assistive technology teams and specialists in implementing assistive technology intervention plans for students with disabilities.
- Education Services
- Provides support for the use of assistive technologies in the education of persons age 3-21 with visual impairment in Georgia.
- Preschool Programs
- Offers technical assistance to students ages 3-5.
- Support for Parents
- Provides information for parents about assistive technology devices and services.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides support in developing assistive technology programs. Provides technical assistance to service providers working with students with visual impairments.
- Professional Training
- Offers professional development workshops on assistive technology topics.