Guam Department of Education: Division of Special Education - AFB Directory Profile
Guam Department of Education: Division of Special Education
PO BOX DE
Hagatna, GU 96932
(671) 300-1322 (Local)
Geographic area served: Guam.
Yplanda Gabriel, Assistant Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Education Services
- Oversees academic programs for visually impaired, partially sighted students in Guam public schools.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers pre-vocational programs.
- Support for Parents
- Sponsors a Parent Information web site, which offers support to families by providing local, national, and international information related to parent training opportunities, community activities, and resources for children with disabilities and/or who are gifted and talented.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training for blind and partially sighted students in the Guam School for the Deaf and the Blind.