Idaho Assistive Technology Project - AFB Directory Profile
Idaho Assistive Technology Project
1187 Alturas Drive
Moscow, ID 83843
(208) 885-6000 (Local)
(208) 885-6102 (Fax)
The Idaho Assistive Technology Project (IATP) is a federally funded program administered by the Center on Disabilities and Human Development at the University of Idaho. The goal of the IATP is to increase the availability of assistive technology devices and services for older persons and Idahoans with disabilities.
Hours of operation: Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
Number of staff: 6 FT, 1 PT
Staff description: Project Director, Administrator's Assistant, Loan Program Coordinator, Training Coordinator, Program Specialist, AT Resource office coordinators,
Geographic area served: State of Idaho
Publications: Assistive Technology for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities<br> Assistive Technology for School Age Children with Disabilities<br> Assistive Technology for Older Persons<br> Assistive Technology for Parents with Disabilities<br> Assistive Technology for Individuals with Cognitive Impairments Handbook<br> Assistive Technology in the Schools: A Guide for Idaho Educators<br> Hiring Idahoans with Disabilities
Wendy Bonner, Alternative Finance Coordinator, (208) 885-6097, firstname.lastname@example.org
Janice Carson, Project Director, (208) 885-6000, email@example.com
Dan Dyer, Technical Assistance/Training Coordinator, (208) 292-1406, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Fluer, Program Technician, (208) 364-9931, email@example.com
Kathy Griffin, Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program Coordinator, (208) 364-4564, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan House, Information Specialist, (208) 885-6117, email@example.com
Brenda Janot, Lending Library Coordinator, (208) 364-4564, firstname.lastname@example.org
Krista Kramer, Alternative Finance Manager, (208) 885-6097, email@example.com
Nick Stallings, Lending Library Coordinator, (208) 364-4561, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Refers individuals to obtain advocacy and legal services related to assistive technology.
- Provides Consultations of assistive technology in K thru 12 School settings, and Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Assistive Products
- Operates a statewide used equipment recycling program through which individuals can find listings of devices available for sale.
- Financial Assistance
- Facilitates a low-interest loan program designed to help Idahoans finance assistive technology purchases.
- Information and Referral
- Maintains a statewide information and referral program related to assistive technology.