Idaho Commission on Aging - AFB Directory Profile
Idaho Commission on Aging
341 W. Washington
Boise, ID 83702
(208) 334-3833 (Local)
(208) 334-3033 (Fax)
The Idaho Commission on Aging (ICOA) is a state government agency under the oversight of the Executive Office of the Governor. The ICOA administers and ensures compliance of federally funded programs under the Older Americans Act (OAA).
Through a statewide network of six Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), the ICOA administers a broad array of services and programs to individuals in Idaho over the age of 60, their families, and vulnerable adults aged 18 and older.
Number of staff: 16
Geographic area served: Idaho.
Sam Haws, Administrator, email@example.com
Deedra Hunt, Senior Services Program Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Advocates for seniors.
- Provides case management.
- Offers case management for citizens over 60 years of age.
- Employment/Job Training
- Older Worker Programs helps low-income, unemployed seniors regain their economic independence and self-sufficiency by building basic skills and providing occupational training, as well as actual work experience, to enable them to compete successfully for available jobs.
- In-Home Services
- Offers nutrition and in-home services.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to Area Agencies on Aging and information on other local aging agencies.
- Transportation Services
- Offers transportation services for seniors.