Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, VICTORS Program - AFB Directory Profile
Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, VICTORS Program
820 South Damen
Chicago, IL 60612
(312) 569-7531 (Local)
(312) 569-7547 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 7:30 AM-3:30 PM.
Geographic area served: Midwest/north central United States.
Thomas Stelmack, O.D., Chief, Optometry Service and Director, thomas.stelmack@VA.org
Services for Adults
- Offers counseling by social worker, psychologist, audiologist.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Offers intensive 4-day residential rehabilitation program for partially sighted veterans.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
Services for Professionals
- Professional Training
- Offers residency and internship programs for optometrists.