Kansas Braille Transcription Institute - AFB Directory Profile
Kansas Braille Transcription Institute
PO Box 48091
Wichita, KS 67201
(316) 265-9692 (Local)
(316) 265-0184 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Randolph Cabral, Executive Director, email@example.com
Carma Cawthon, Office Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- All kinds of materials.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers hands-on instruction in the use of adaptive computer technologies.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers training and employment opportunities for persons wanting to become certified braille transcribers or BrailleWriter repair technicians.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers professional development workshops and seminars for vision instructors and support staff throughout Kansas.