Kentucky Office for the Blind: Independent Living Services - AFB Directory Profile
Kentucky Office for the Blind: Independent Living Services
400 E. Main Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
(270) 746-7479 (Local)
(270) 746-7481 (Fax)
(800) 222-1215 (Toll-Free)
Geographic area served: Statewide.
Gay Pannell, Administrator, email@example.com
Jenny Tyree, Access Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in the use of assistive devices and technology. Provides independent living services for persons age 55 and over.
- Library Services
- Has a library of resources available to staff, consumers, employers, and other interested individuals on various subjects such as eye diseases and their impact, accessibility, and employment. Some materials available in braille, audiocassettes, and videotapes.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.