Learning Ally: Midwest Region - AFB Directory Profile
Learning Ally: Midwest Region
18 South Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60603
(312) 236-8715 (Local)
(800) 221-4792 (Toll-Free)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Thurs. 9:00 AM-8:00 PM, Fri. 9:00 AM-4:30 PM, Sat. 9:30 AM-1:30 PM.
Clients served on average per year: Nationally RFB&D serves over 126,000
Staff description: 8 full-time paid staff, 11 part-time paid staff, 400 volunteers.
Geographic area served: Serving Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
Publications: Annual Report and Impact Newsletter
Sara Almassian, Regional Donor Relations Administrator, (312) 236-8715 202, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellen Gallagher, Regional Service Director, (312) 236-8715 208, email@example.com
Linda Maraba, Regional Development Officer, (312) 236-8715 205, firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura McMahon, Regional Programs and Services Director, (312) 236-8715 205, email@example.com
Janet Milkovich, Regional Executive Director, (312) 236-8715 201, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Community Outreach Programs
- RFB&D Outreach provides teacher training to familiarize educators with the services provided by RFB&D.
- Library Services
- RFB&D has more than 98,000 titles in its CV Starr Learning Through Listening® Library.
Services for Professionals
- Professional Training
- Provides teacher training to familiarize educators with the services provided by RFB&D.