Lion's Services - AFB Directory Profile
4600 A North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28213
(704) 921-1527 (Local)
(704) 921-5758 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 7:30 AM-4:00 PM.
Geographic area served: North and South Carolina.
Jim Cranford, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Provides counseling services related to employment.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides vocational rehabilitation.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides vocational training, vocational rehabilitation, on-the-job-site coaching, placement in job, on-site industrial employment, training for competitive integrated employment.
- Low Vision Services
- Performs eye examinations, including pupil dilation for detection of eye disease. Provides prescription glasses and professional eye health counseling.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation/technical assistance to other employees and businesses regarding issues of employment of the blind or visually impaired.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service instruction for vocational trainers of persons who are blind or visually impaired.