Low Vision Association of Ontario - AFB Directory Profile
Low Vision Association of Ontario
180 St. Claire Avenue East
Toronto, ON M4T 1N8
(416) 486-3442 (Local)
(416) 486-3442 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Bill Carroll, Managing Director, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Provides peer-counseling. Offers peer support and counseling to visually impaired seniors.
- Information and Referral
- Functions as an idea and information exchange point.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides training in the use of visual devices.
Services for Children
- Provides counseling and support for parents of children with severely diminished vision.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Advises teachers of children with severely diminished vision.