Macomb Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped @ CMPL - AFB Directory Profile
Macomb Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped @ CMPL
40900 Romeo Plank Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038-2955
(586) 286-1580 (Local)
(800) 649-3777 (Toll-Free)
Advisory and Outreach Center Library.
Hours of operation: Mon.-Thur. 9:00 AM-9:00 PM. Fri.-Sat. 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Sun. 1:00 PM-6:00 PM Summer hours: same, closed Sundays
Number of staff: 3
Geographic area served: Macomb County.
Anne Mandel, Librarian, (586) 286-1580, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Has descriptive videos available.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Providing audio, Braille, and large print books to qualified patrons.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other organizations.
- Library Services
- Provides talking books and players, large print books, audio described DVDs, audio and Braille magazines; Braille books, equipment that enlarges text(CCTV), equipment for printing Braille materials, and more. Adapted computer workstation containing ZoomText, JAWS,and Duxbury Software.