MaineCITE - AFB Directory Profile
46 University Drive
Augusta, ME 04330
(207) 621-3195 (Local)
Kathleen Powers, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training, workshops and demonstrations on assistive technology. Promotes conferences and seminars on innovative technology and universal design.
- Financial Assistance
- Works with financial lenders such as the mPower Loan Fund for more affordable loans to purchase assistive technology, adapt vans and do home modifications.
Services for Children
- Education Services
- ProvideS training and technical assistance regarding the identification of students with print disabilities, and the selection, acquisition and use of Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM).
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance to public and private organizations on accessible information technology, universally designed web site development, accessible distance learning and Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM).