Manitoba Family Services and Housing - AFB Directory Profile
Manitoba Family Services and Housing
219-114 Garry Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4V6
(204) 945-1634 (Local)
Geographic area served: Province of Manitoba.
Christine Melnick, Minister
Services for Adults
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Administers grants and contributions program to help fund services and integration efforts for blind and visually impaired and other disabled persons.
- Employment/Job Training
- Assists, through its Vocational Rehabilitation Program, eligible adults with mental, physical, psychiatric, or learning disabilities. Contact (204) 945-4974 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Counsels, refers, and aids families of children with disabilities through its Child Development Program.