Massachusetts Assistive Technology Partnership - AFB Directory Profile
Massachusetts Assistive Technology Partnership
1295 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
(617) 355-7820 (Local)
(617) 355-6345 (Fax)
(800) 848-8867 (Toll-Free)
(617) 355-7301 (TDD/TTY)
Publications: Quarterly newsletter on project activities and on rights and resources; brochures, pamphlets, and training materials on assistive technology.
Marilyn Howe, Project Director
Services for Adults
- Advocates for individuals in accessing funding for assistive technology. Monitors implementation of state and federal laws related to provision of assistive technology.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Coordinates an assistive technology conference and vendor fair, and collaborates with other organizations for additional conferences throughout the year.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides training and technical assistance in the use of assistive technology.
- Information and Referral
- Provides statewide information and referral on assistive technology products and services.
- Legal Services
- Provides referrals for legal advocacy on assistive technology.