Mayo Clinic Department of Ophthalmology: Low Vision Service - AFB Directory Profile
Mayo Clinic Department of Ophthalmology: Low Vision Service
Mayo West 7A
200 1st Street, SW
Rochester, MN 55905
(507) 284-3726 (Local)
(507) 284-4612 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. by appointment.
Staff description: Optometrist, low vision specialists, social worker, ophthalmologist, ophthalmology resident, ophthalmology technician, occupational therapist.
Geographic area served: Unlimited.
William Brown, Low Vision Optometrist, (507) 284-4946
Dennis Siemsen, Low Vision Optometrist, (507) 284-3726, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Assistive Products
- Sells optical and adaptive devices. Products for sale on site.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in health fairs, geriatric training conferences, AER activities.
- Has a full-time clinical social worker on staff.
- Information and Referral
- Offers referral services through Geriatric Medicine Division.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.