Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education - AFB Directory Profile
Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
PO BOX 480
Jefferson City, MO 65102
(573) 751-4212 (Local)
(573) 751-8613 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Geographic area served: Missouri.
Melodie Friedebach, Assistant Commissioner, Melodie.Friedebach@dese.mo.gov
D. Kent King, Commissioner, Division of Special Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Community Outreach Programs
- Provides outreach services to public schools.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Offers early intervention services through First Steps.
- Education Services
- Supervises administration of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Part B for children with disabilities age 3-21 in Missouri.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation, educational services.