Moore Eye Foundation: Low Vision Rehabilitation Service - AFB Directory Profile
Moore Eye Foundation: Low Vision Rehabilitation Service
Healthplex Pavilion II
100 West Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19064
(610) 690-4900 (Local)
(610) 690-4910 (Fax)
The Moore Eye Foundation was established in response to the continual rise of individuals with low vision and subsequent increase in demand for vision rehabilitation services. The Foundation is committed to providing the highest quality of low vision services in the nation. The Foundation has recruited a nationally and internationally respected team of low vision professionals and has also purchased state-of-the-art low vision devices and the most advanced diagnostic equipment for the benefit of low vision patients.
Geographic area served: Greater Philadelphia.
Richard Brilliant, Director
Services for Adults
- Provides low vision evaluations.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers training in use of CCTV.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision services and devices for the elderly.
- Support Groups
- Offers support group.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
Services for Children
- The Pediatric Center at Moore Eye offers outstanding pediatric eye care services for children of all ages.
Services for Professionals
- Professional Training
- Serves as internship site for optometry and vision rehabilitation students.