Multi-Sensory Intervention Through Consultation and Education - AFB Directory Profile
Multi-Sensory Intervention Through Consultation and Education
151 Manchester Street Ste.. 51
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 228-1028 (Local)
(603) 228-3400 (Fax)
(603) 228-5755 (TDD/TTY)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Clients served on average per year: 240
Number of staff: 6
Staff description: Program Director, Teacher of the Visually Impaired, Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Speech Pathologist, Administrative Assistant
Geographic area served: New Hampshire.
Janet Halley, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Assesses child's current skill level and the impact of the visual impairment on development and learning.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Services provided at home or in day care, always within the child's natural environment.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to social service agencies (Medicaid and others) as appropriate.
- Support for Parents
- Provides opportunities for families to attend in-service training, encourages parent-to-parent reciprocity, provides support to parent group organizations.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Technical assistance provided to early intervention staff.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training for professionals and families.