Optometric Center of St. Louis - AFB Directory Profile
Optometric Center of St. Louis
3940 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
(314) 535-5016 (Local)
(314) 535-4741 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Thurs. 8:30 AM-4:00 PM; Fri. 8:30 AM-2:00 PM.
Staff description: Ophthalmic assistant, ophthalmic technician, optometrist, optometry students.
Geographic area served: Unlimited.
Edward Jarka, Faculty Coordinator
Services for Adults
- Assistive Products
- Sells magnifiers, telescopes. Products for sale on site.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referral services in metropolitan St. Louis area.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices. Offers low vision services for people who are elderly.
Services for Children
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Offers pediatric vision screening.