Oregon Statewide Assistive Technology Program - AFB Directory Profile
Oregon Statewide Assistive Technology Program
Access Technologies, Inc.
2225 Lancaster Drive NE
Salem, OR 97305-1396
(503) 361-1201 (Local)
(503) 370-4530 (Fax)
(800) 677-7512 (Toll-Free)
Access Technologies, Inc. is a nonprofit organization specializing in Ergonomic Risk Assessments, Assistive Technology Evaluations, and Technology Training Services. We work with government, business, education, health service organizations, and individuals to provide accessible and cost-effective ergonomic and technology solutions.
Geographic area served: Statewide
Laurie Brooks, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Assistive Products
- We provide services for the National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program in Oregon, known as iCanConnect-Oregon. This program is designed to distribute equipment and services to eligible low-income Oregonians who are deaf-blind, so that these individuals can access telecommunications service, Internet access service, and advanced communication services.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Provides personalized trainings, which may be conducted in the persons's home, or at the employment site, educational facility, or in one of our Centers.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information about assitive technology.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers training and workshops on assitive technology.