Palomar College Adapted Computer Training Center - AFB Directory Profile
Palomar College Adapted Computer Training Center
1140 Mission Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
(760) 744-1150 2375 (Local)
(760) 761-3509 (Fax)
(760) 471-8506 (TDD/TTY)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Geographic area served: North San Diego County, south Riverside County.
Sherry Goldsmith, Computer Specialist, Disability Resource Center (DRC), (760) 744-1150 3081, email@example.com
Ron Haines, Program Director, Disability Resource Center (DRC), firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Holmes, Alternate Media Specialist, (760) 744-1150 2377, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Offers informal assessments.
- Braille/Electronic/Audio/Large Print Production
- Production of textbooks, course handouts and other academic materials to formats other than print.
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Training in the use of computer based assistive technology.
- Provides academic counseling for enrolled students.
- Services for Seniors
- Adapted computer courses provide evaluation and training for appropriate assistive technology.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides technical assistance in assistive technology, universal design, and alternative media for community members and faculty members.