Provincial Resource Centre for the Visually Impaired - AFB Directory Profile
Provincial Resource Centre for the Visually Impaired
#106-1750 West 75th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6P 6G2
(604) 266-3699 (Local)
(604) 261-0778 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Number of staff: 11
Geographic area served: British Columbia & Yukon Territory.
Publications: PRCVI Newsletter (5 times per school year).
Fred Poon, Manager, email@example.com
Anne Wadsworth, Outreach Coordinator
Services for Adults
- Assistive Products
- Provides the following equipment for loan: braillewriters, variable-speed tape recorders, talking calculators monoculars, magnifiers, biology models, tactile maps, diagrams and more.
- Library Services
- Maintains professional library containing videos, texts.
Services for Children
- Education Services
- Serves kindergarten to grade 12.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation to school districts upon written request by directors of special education.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training.