Puerto Rico Vocational Rehabilitation Administration - AFB Directory Profile
Puerto Rico Vocational Rehabilitation Administration
Department of Labor and Human Services
PO BOX 191118
San Juan, PR 00919-1118
(787) 729-0160 7247 (Local)
(787) 728-3580 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Geographic area served: Islandwide
P.O. Box 191118
Hato Rey, PR 00919-1118
Nydia Colon, Administrator, (787) 729-0160, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- Offers computer training.
- Provides family counseling.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides comprehensive services. Provides independent living services for visually impaired individuals over age 55, including training for daily living skills and the use of adaptive aids.
- Employment/Job Training
- Offers evaluations, vocational training, job placements, vending facility program.
- Low Vision Services
- Provides low vision evaluation and follow-up. Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.