SASED/DuPage/West Cook Regional Special Education - AFB Directory Profile
SASED/DuPage/West Cook Regional Special Education
1500 South Grace
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 629-7272 (Local)
(630) 629-0544 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM.
Staff description: 13 full-time early childhood/teachers of visually impaired children, O&M instructors, therapists.
Geographic area served: DuPage and Western Cook Counties.
Joan Allison, Director, Services for Visually Impaired, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Children
- Provides complete diagnostic evaluation of functional vision.
- Education Services
- Provides direct instruction in all developmental areas to students identified by individualized education program.
- Preschool Programs
- Offers classes for visually impaired children, resource rooms, and vision itinerant teacher to other programs for students ages 3-21.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides assistance to any student with a visual impairment.