Special Education Technology Center - AFB Directory Profile
Special Education Technology Center
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7413
(509) 963-3350 (Local)
(509) 963-3355 (Fax)
Hours of operation: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Clients served on average per year: 2500 to 3000
Number of staff: 6
Staff description: Director, Office Manager, Office Assistant/Tech Support, Occupational Therapist (2), Speech Therapist
Geographic area served: Washington State
Publications: SETC Focus biannual newsletter
Jerry Connolly, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Adults
- Library Services
- The lending library provides access to assistive technology devices, software, and educational materials for a period of one month. Loans are for purpose of preview and trial use.
Services for Children
- Computer Training/Assistive Technology
- The SETC provides in-service training on assistive technology topics and products. Training occurs in person and also through video conference and webinar.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- The SETC provides consultation regarding selection and implementation of technology for classrooms and individual students. Technical assistance is also available on an ongoing basis.