St. Joseph's Home for the Blind - AFB Directory Profile
St. Joseph's Home for the Blind
537 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201) 653-8300 (Local)
15 totally blind residents.
Hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Geographic area served: Hudson County.
Sr. Ann Taylor, Administrator
Services for Adults
- Services available.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides orientation and mobility training, physical/occupational/speech therapy.
- Housing Services
- Operates nursing home for people age 55 and over. Prioritizes blindness or visual impairment in admissions.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.