Utah Department of Health: Division of Family Services, Baby Watch Early Intervention Program - AFB Directory Profile
Utah Department of Health: Division of Family Services, Baby Watch Early Intervention Program
PO BOX 144720
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4720
(801) 584-8226 (Local)
(801) 584-4896 (Fax)
(800) 961-4226 (Toll-Free)
Baby Watch Early Intervention Program provides services to children with developmental delays or disabilities.
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Staff description: Professional and Paraprofessional
Geographic area served: Statewide
Susan Ord, Part C Coordinator, email@example.com
Services for Children
- Community Outreach Programs
- Participates in health fairs, community events.
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Lead agency for Utah's early intervention system as required under Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA). Provides early identification and developmental services for families of infants and toddlers, ages birth to three. Coordinates services among providers, programs and agencies.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information for parents who are new to early intervention or who are currently involved in services.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Provides consultation/technical assistance to local public school districts.
- Professional Training
- Offers in-service training for personnel working in early intervention.