Vision Resource Center of Berks County - AFB Directory Profile
Vision Resource Center of Berks County
2020 Hampden Boulevard
Reading, PA 19604-1499
(610) 375-8407 (Local)
(610) 375-6467 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Geographic area served: Berks County.
Lori Schermerhorn, Interim CEO, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Offers preschool vision screening to detect deviations from normal vision.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Offers eye safety program and informational lectures.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in orientation and mobility training, daily living skills, braille.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides on-site employment opportunities for blind and visually impaired individuals.
- Information and Referral
- Provides referrals to other services.
- Low Vision Services
- Prescribes and supplies low vision devices.
- Recreation Services
- Offers games, outdoor activities, various outings.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
Services for Children
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction.