VisionCorps - AFB Directory Profile
244 North Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 291-5951 (Local)
(717) 291-9183 (Fax)
Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8:00 AM-4:00 PM.
Staff description: 23 full-time, 6 part-time. Uses volunteers.
Geographic area served: Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
Publications: Magnifier, Viewsletter.
1126 Walnut Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Jessica Fluck, Teacher of the Visually Impaired, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Macsi, Vice President of Rehabilitation and Education, KMacsi@visioncorps.net
Megan Sofilka, Marketing, email@example.com
Dennis Steiner, President/CEO, DSteiner@visioncorps.net
Services for Adults
- Assistive Products
- Sells low vision devices. Products for sale on site.
- Community Outreach Programs
- Runs Kidsight, Worksight.
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides training in daily living and communication skills.
- Employment/Job Training
- Provides industrial employment and vocational training.
- Information and Referral
- Provides information and referrals to other services. Offers prevention of blindness program.
- Support Groups
- Has a support group for parents.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
Services for Children
- Early Intervention/Infant Services
- Provides itinerant vision services to children in their homes, daycares, and preschools.
- Preschool Programs
- Provides Early Childhood Education (ECE) services for children ages birth to five who are blind or vision impaired.