Walton Options for Independent Living - AFB Directory Profile
Walton Options for Independent Living
948 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30903
(706) 724-6262 (Local)
(706) 724-6262 (Fax)
(877) 821-8400 (Toll-Free)
Clients served on average per year: 800
Number of staff: 30
Geographic area served: 16 counties in northeastern Georgia and 13 counties in South Carolina.
928 East Warrenton Highway
Warrenton, GA 30828
808 Davis Road
Waynesboro, GA 30830
Gloverville, SC 29828
Hitchcock Office Park
33B Varden Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
Tiffany Johnston, Executive Director, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Daily Living Skills/Independent Living Skills Training
- Provides independent living related services to people of all ages with all types of disabilities. Classes offered in group setting or on an individual basis, taught by peers.
- Information and Referral
- Offers information on a wide variety of topics such as disability sensitivity/awareness, ADA and other disability rights, and assistive technology. Maintains a Resource Room with books, videos, audiocassettes, and a computer with Internet access for consumers to use.
- Travel/Orientation and Mobility
- Provides orientation and mobility training.
Services for Children
- Braille and Reading Instruction
- Offers braille instruction on an individual or class basis.
- Offers training in braille in a small group setting.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Assists public and private buildings to comply with accessibility requirements.