West Virginia Assistive Technology Systems - AFB Directory Profile
West Virginia Assistive Technology Systems
Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center
955 Hartman Run Road
Morgantown, WV 26505
(304) 293-4692 (Local)
(304) 293-7294 (Fax)
Patricia Boyce, Assistive Technology Specialist, email@example.com
Carmen Fullmer, Assistive Technology Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Hayhurst, Program Manager, email@example.com
Services for Adults
- Works to change policies, regulations and practices to help connect people to the AT they need.
- Assistive Products
- Maintains sites for free demonstrations of assistive technology devices.
- Financial Assistance
- Assists people in obtaining assistive technology by providing information about sources of funding.
- Information and Referral
- Maintains toll-free information hotlines. Increases public awareness about assistive technology through fact sheets, exhibits, loan libraries, news releases, demonstrations, and the WVATS quarterly newsletter.
Services for Professionals
- Consultation/Technical Program Assistance
- Offers training and technical assistance to individuals with disabilities, their families and those involved in providing assistive technology devices and services.